Zephyr Net

Return to the Fighters Anthology Resource Center

Go to the VNFAWING.com Forums
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 19:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 19:14 pm 

Before any of you asks of me why I have been gone for over a year, so many of things have happened through my real life, especially complicated situations of my own...

Not only real life have kept me away from gaming/computer simulators flying, the constantly problem I had been having with my comptuer with virus and hard drive being unstablized took me forever to fix them before I finally got fed up and decided to do completely reformat of my HD.

If I were to tell a long story, it would probably take me hours and hours to type whole of them... :P

However, just lets say I have been through dramatic changes point of my own life, complicated things happen, shits happens, university (with an engineer as my major), personal issues, and list goes on.

Right now I am offically announcing my return and when I decided to see how CAG, KAPTOR, JACKAL, and all of FAF developer team and people I have known from VNFAWING is doing, but i was shocked to see webiste/forum being down. But lucky for me, I used google.com to seek for Fighter Anthology forum like this when I remembered one of older forum I used to surf through.

I am very glad to see all of you, and I will read whole news through this FA section forum to see what have happened since 2005, and it is sure good to see all of you again, my old buddies!

Eagle out...

"Great pilots are made not born... A man may possess good eyesight, sensitive hands, and perfect coordination, but the end product is only fashioned by steady coaching, much practice, and experience."
Air Vice-Marshall J.E. "Johnnie" Johnson, RAF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 23:06 pm 

Thank for giving me such of warm welcome here! It does feel damn good to be back, and I shall look foward this year with you guys!

And about website of VNAFWING.com, damn, that really sucks.. It was great place to hang out and talk about your FAF and miltiary stuff... And at the same time, about FAF, just like I once have said... You have worked very hard and faced through many conflict with these goddamned window xp that kept unstablilizng your FAF often... And yet you never give up and gave me big inspiritation to my own life where I would never give up on fighting through something that blocks my path toward my own future.

No matter if your FAF is not being done, at least, you gave inspiritations to us who have seen how hard you have fought through something that kept stoppnig you from achieving your own goal with FAF! And I still look foward to your FAF, just in case, you contiunes working on these whenever you feel as it is right time to do so, along with your busy life.

I shall give my thank and salute to you!

<S>

Eagle out...

"Great pilots are made not born... A man may possess good eyesight, sensitive hands, and perfect coordination, but the end product is only fashioned by steady coaching, much practice, and experience."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 07:16 am 

Dear Eagle,

it's good seeing you're back, and I'm personally very happy to hear you got to solve in some way your troubles.
As you have said wisely, "shit happens" - this is unfortunately true, however finding how to get out of such kind of events is our task in real life.
But the main thing is and remains that you succeeded in this - I hope for you this will be an important lesson, learned and solved on your own, and this only counts at the proof of facts.
"Ad majora!", as my Roman ancestors uesd to say in such kind of situations - and thanks for the memory.
See you soon and always take care of yourself, because you're worth of it indeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 09:59 am 

Jackal wrote:
Dear Eagle,

it's good seeing you're back, and I'm personally very happy to hear you got to solve in some way your troubles.
As you have said wisely, "shit happens" - this is unfortunately true, however finding how to get out of such kind of events is our task in real life.
But the main thing is and remains that you succeeded in this - I hope for you this will be an important lesson, learned and solved on your own, and this only counts at the proof of facts.
"Ad majora!", as my Roman ancestors uesd to say in such kind of situations - and thanks for the memory.
See you soon and always take care of yourself, because you're worth of it indeed.

Thanks! (Thumb up to you)

And after glaring through several threads in this forum, I have noticed that cannons were being very immature, an asshole to you guys, but I am sure damn glad to see his ass being banned. In case, he ever come again, I wiill step up and speak up against him for treating all of you, especialll you jackal for treating for no reasons.

:evil: ;)

Eagle out...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 05:51 am 

Dear Eagle,

thanks a lot to you too for your kind support.
This is just what friends - an until too abused word, but not by me for sure - are for, when this becomes necessary.

But this isn't the case, I think - that guy did wrong and was punished consequently.
I hope for him he has learned from this that sometimes who wants to fire can be fired instead :twisted:
To me, let me say only that I don't care too much of such kind of behaviour, also because it tells more, about who did it, than himself would.

Only a thing I care of, instead, and this is my friends' opinion about me and what I'm doing for them or not, when they eventually could need it from me.

Among those guys (CAG, Kaptor, Pappy, Duke and many others, I'm sorry to not be able to quote their nicks right here and now) there are you!

Good to know you, Eagle. Stay well and take care, bud.

Cheers, Jackal.

Post subject: "Here is Looking At You"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 19:56 pm 

Jackal

I am honored to be included in that list of your friends. I don't know Eagle very well, but welcome back and many happy traps. :) :)

Regards,
Pappy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 22:45 pm 

Im curious... were you a member of WWII fighters forum (Janes WWII Fighter of unoffiical wbsite/forum)?

Eagle out...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 22:55 pm 

Eagle

No that is not me. I not that good of an aviator to fly online in a squadron. I have just flown USNF, USNF97, and FA for several years off line.

Good Luck in school, life, and flying. :) :)

Regards,
Pappy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 01:14 am 

Pappy wrote:
Eagle

No that is not me. I not that good of an aviator to fly online in a squadron. I have just flown USNF, USNF97, and FA for several years off line.

Good Luck in school, life, and flying. :) :)

Regards,
Pappy

Oh never mind, because there was a person that had the same callsign as yours... However, I have flown ATF GOLD and FA, these were my very first of true simulator I have ever flown... I also have owned almost every of Janes title such as... Advanced Tactical Fighter GOLD, Fighter Athnology, Janes F-15, janes submarine game (I forgot what it was called), IAF, Janes Fleet Command, Janes Longbow Anthology (I also used to own Janes Longbow also), Janes F/A-18, Janes World War II Fighter, Janes USAF, along with MiG Alley, FS 98/2000/2002, Combat Flight Simulator (first version), Falcon 4.0, Flanker 2.0, Jet Fighter III, and thelist goes on...

I have been flying different simulators in computer for over 10 years now and id still counting! I doubt it'd ever end also, and the same thing goes for different games, besides simulators of aircrafts.

However, it is my true pleasure greeting you! It is strange in some of way that we have flown Fighter Anthology and yet we never met?! I missed the old day when JCN was very popular with many of young and adult people! These were wonderful old days!

Eagle out...

Post subject: Meeting
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 19:29 pm 

Eagle

We never met on line ,because I am self consceince about my flying skills. :lol: :lol: I helped Kaptor with Kapset 3, didn't help CAG much with FAF, but we are on speaking terms :) and helped Zephyr with his website. I have been around for awhile also. Did you post on VNFAWING forum ? When?

Regards,
Pappy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 00:28 am 

Very, very long time ago... Last year I believe until something came up in my life that kept me so busy for a very long time...

Eagle out...