Zephyr Net

Return to the Fighters Anthology Resource Center

Go to the VNFAWING.com Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 19:19 pm 

I am going to quote this person's statement about Sept. 11 because that persons speaks something something very precious for these who died in Sept. 11, especially our heros of firemen and cops who died in collpased down twin towers...

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61673

[QUOTE=Lusted]Please keep this thread clear of political messages. This is about remembering the more than 3000 people who died on that tragic day, and the many people who lost someone they loved.

9-11 was a tragic day because so many people died in such a short space of time. I value all human life, and it is particularly sad when so many die in one incident. Lets us remember the people who died. Fathers, husbands, sons, wifes, mothers, daughters. They all loved by someone, and i can only imagine the grief felt by those who lost people they loved that day. I can try and imagine, but i know that it falls far short of what they felt, and what they must still feel at times. Lets us also remember the acts of heroism done that day. On United-93 where the passengers acted and bought the plane down instead of it reaching its target. Of the New York Firefighters in the Twin Towers. Of the Emergency Services as a whole. And of the acts of heroism done by ordinary people that happen so often in extraordinary events.

Lets us remember those who died, and pay tribute to them.

Rest in Peace.[/QUOTE]

---------------------------------------------

[QUOTE=Marcus Scaurus]Please, also remember those who are about to die. Thousands of people have bronchitis and other diseases because they inhailed the toxic dust and air during/shortly after 9/11.

Links[/QUOTE]

I am asking for any of your quiet moments with us, even if you are europeans, asian, russian, and another countries people... And please do NOT come with any of hatred messages, just because these people did NOT ask to be bombed and got bought to death by terrorists. I am just simply asking for any of your quiet moments for these who have died and are about to die...

... (Saltues) ...

Eagle out...

"Great pilots are made not born... A man may possess good eyesight, sensitive hands, and perfect coordination, but the end product is only fashioned by steady coaching, much practice, and experience."
Air Vice-Marshall J.E. "Johnnie" Johnson, RAF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 05:38 am 

I agree with you almost totally, Eagle, for your fair reasons.

For this only.