Zephyr Net

Return to the Fighters Anthology Resource Center

Go to the VNFAWING.com Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 20:17 pm 

US's New Nuclear Gravity Bomb Successfully Tested by B-2 Bomber - Pentagon

Once deployed, the low to intermediate-yield tactical and strategic weapons will replace existing B61 bombs at the US's European and Turkish bases.

"These qualification flight tests demonstrate the B61-12 design meets system requirements and illustrate the continued progress of the B61-12 life extension program to meet national security requirements," Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration spokesman Brig. Gen. Michael Lutton said of the tests in a press release (https://www.energy.gov/nnsa/articles/nnsa-air-force-complete-successful-end-end-b61-12-life-extension-program-flight-tests).

The B61-12's flight testing aboard the B-2 platform was conducted on June 9 at Nevada's Tonopah Test Range under the direction of the 419th Test & Evaluation Squadron at Edwards Air Force Base, California.

The Pentagon plans to deploy its B61 Mod 12 bombs at military bases across Europe, including Germany, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands and Turkey.

The B61 Mod 12 nuclear gravity bomb is expected to be made compatible with the F-35, and to enter into service by 2020, replacing existing variants of the B61 in the US arsenal. The weapon will also be carried by the B-2 Spirit and its successor, the B-21 Raider, which is currently under development.

Originally introduced in the mid-1960s, the B61 (https://sputniknews.com/military/201805021064097966-us-testing-nuclear-gravity-bomb/) is a 700 pound bomb with a blast yield of between 0.3 and 50 kilotons, depending on mode. For comparison, the Little Boy and Fat Man atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 had a yield of about 15 and 20 kilotons, respectively. Some 180 B61s are deployed throughout Europe.

The Congressional Budget Office estimates that Washington will spend $25 billion on the modernization of its tactical nuclear forces over the next 30 years.

From : https://sputniknews.com/military/201807011065948464-b61-12-testing-aboard-b2/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 23:12 pm 

It annoys me that they keep calling it "new" when they're just slapping a JDAM kit on old bombs and we're paying $20-$25M ($10B for 400-500 bombs) for something that costs $25K. I don't know which contractor is on this one but we got hosed. It should be a fraction of the cost.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:19 pm 

Note the Pentagon plans to deploy its B61 Mod 12 bombs at military bases across Europe, including Germany, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands and Turkey...

In case of self-defense, it could be priority targets for the Russians...

A nuclear conflict in Europe, a potential total chaos in our continent.

I do not want it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 13:18 pm 

It's probably not a good idea to leave nukes in Europe. After all, the Europeans are just handing over their continent to Muslim invaders; it's only a matter of time before they hand over nuclear weapons as well.

Europe, the cuckold continent of the world. No surprise since all the real men were killed in WWI and WWII.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 14:59 pm 

it is only necessary to see the globalist policy employed by NATO in the Balkans, it supports the Albanian terrorists and mafia of the UCK and in Bosnia the Muslims for
weaken EUROPE.I remind you that in kosovo there is the second largest NATO base in the continent the Bondsteel camp ...

American deep state absolutely does not want any link between Europe and Russia.

Indeed the golden boys of wall street speculators would be isolated more and more

on the international scene ... Appatrid people like Georges Soros, all these NGOs that sow discord in countries that are part of the Silk Road also targeting China ... etc ...

A real chess indeed .... So the uncertain position of this "European Union" that no longer exists.

I am a French patriot and I want a Europe of free and independent nations.

Last edited by mlad on Sat Jul 07, 2018 06:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 18:47 pm 

There's been nuclear bombs deployed in Europe since the first days of deployable nuclear weapons. You would rather the B61 Mod 12s over what is there now. What's there now has been there aging with minimal maintenance since the end of the Cold War.

I would agree, we should not leave nuclear bombs in Europe anymore. Our NATO partners aren't committed to defending themselves anymore and there's no reason we should be on the hook for it. Let's bring the bombs home and see how it goes. By all means, we should not have bombs in Turkey whatsoever, not with Sultan Recep in power.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 17:57 pm 

All of Europe is worthless Trash with the exception of Norway and Finland... The rest are all writeoffs...

TSH Member/Developer
VNFAWING.com Forum Administrator

VNFAWING Forums
VNFAWING Website

FA Futures/FA-2 is Still Being Worked On and Will Be Released...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 04:40 am 

Dominance (US) & submission ("European Union"). Sad reality for us, Europeans.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 09:11 am 

mlad wrote:

The problem with the EU is precisely that it is led by people who want nothing more than a Untied States of Europe. They want you to be European instead of French or German or Italian or Swiss or Spanish or Belgian or et cetera. This is precisely WHY the proposed constitutions have been sunk time and time again. When Junckers goes the next one will push for the same thing and so on and so forth. You'd be better of submitting to us, we'll let you keep your national identities and ethnicities (because we only hate our own) while Brussels will see to it that the only identity is "European."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:04 pm 

We will not subject anyone even less with the US, we patriots.

We want our independence and a Europe of the nations. I point out to you that this "European Union" is an invention of the globalists who govern Washington. We must have good relations with our American partners but of equals. Our interests are rather towards East, the economic prospects especially. We have a lot of business to do with these emerging countries like Russia, India, China ... etc. It is clear that everything will be used not to seek this approach.

The Europe of nations is the collaboration of states in the image of what has been done
with Airbus, Ariane etc ...

The common currency of the "European Union" is the North American Invention.

Globalists want one united power.

"European Union" has been wanted, sustained, and financed by the American deep state.

For more information on this thing that is the "European Union",
its origins, its conception, see: http://jkpeterson.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2229

Cordially

Mlad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 23:47 pm 

I agree with Mlad's presumption that there exists a group of globalists who want to control the world via a New World Order / One world gov't.

However, I disagree with the presumption that it (globalists cabal) is a product of Washington / North America. They are trying to gain a foothold here in the US as well. However, they are running into more resistance in the US because many of us still have our conservative views, religion, guns, and most importantly, our balls.

President Trump is being ruthlessly attacked in the media because he is not controlled by the globalists. The media attacks Russia, Iran, and N.Korea because those countries are not controlled by the NWO either.

From what I've heard from the likes of Alex Jones (taken with a grain of salt), it was the Rothchilds and the Bank of England that have been behind much of the financial controls in Europe.

I don't know who is behind it, but I'm guessing the Europeans blaming their problems on the US is probably part of the divide & conquer propaganda being shoveled over there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 14:10 pm 

Centurian57_369th wrote:
mlad wrote:

The problem with the EU is precisely that it is led by people who want nothing more than a Untied States of Europe. They want you to be European instead of French or German or Italian or Swiss or Spanish or Belgian or et cetera. This is precisely WHY the proposed constitutions have been sunk time and time again. When Junckers goes the next one will push for the same thing and so on and so forth. You'd be better of submitting to us, we'll let you keep your national identities and ethnicities (because we only hate our own) while Brussels will see to it that the only identity is "European."

They don't want a US of Europe... They want a USSR of Europe... No Freedom and no elected officials calling the shots... Just self appointed dictators in Brussels and the idiot Europeans are buying into it with the exception of the UK which is pulling out and Norway and Finland that have maintained their independence...

TSH Member/Developer
VNFAWING.com Forum Administrator

VNFAWING Forums
VNFAWING Website

FA Futures/FA-2 is Still Being Worked On and Will Be Released...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 20:27 pm 

CAG Hotshot wrote:
They don't want a US of Europe... They want a USSR of Europe... No Freedom and no elected officials calling the shots... Just self appointed dictators in Brussels and the idiot Europeans are buying into it with the exception of the UK which is pulling out and Norway and Finland that have maintained their independence...

Precisely what I said, a US of Europe. I didn't mean a "US" the way it's meant to be but a "US" the way it's being made to be.