PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 05:07 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 09:35 am 

COOL, Ill be looking forward to that, looks promising

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:38 pm 

Tank_77th wrote:
COOL, Ill be looking forward to that, looks promising

25 missions baby! You can fly them online or not and online you can do either all on the side of the Ruskies or 4 v 4 or whatever v whatever. It'll just use GR6. Now furthermore it's not going to have the same exact storyline but rather a new one but the same basic idea, the attackings of Ukraine :).

And for all you US fans they'll make an appearance but remember at this time Bill Clinton is president. :twisted:

Post subject: Wow, what a coincidence!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 09:35 am 

Quite a coincidence... I always loved the original CIS missions, and I'll probably enjoy your new ones greatly. Something you might want to know is that I'm also making new stuff for Ukraine, and since the general airfield positions are the same, all you have to do is kind of "nudge" the general position of your aircraft from your own missions and you can directly incorporate the improved map graphics and objects in your LIB! (Though it can't be too big as the map will still rely on one of my LIBs because the airfields need taxiways and such)

So far I have planned Ukraine vs Romania, Bulgaria, USN vs Russia (Original campaign, maintaining most of the missions so the original videos are compatible, but still greatly improved), Russia vs USN (CIS campaign, pretty much), Russia vs NATO, Ukraine vs Russia...

-Steven

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 18:27 pm 

Speedy wrote:
Quite a coincidence... I always loved the original CIS missions, and I'll probably enjoy your new ones greatly. Something you might want to know is that I'm also making new stuff for Ukraine, and since the general airfield positions are the same, all you have to do is kind of "nudge" the general position of your aircraft from your own missions and you can directly incorporate the improved map graphics and objects in your LIB! (Though it can't be too big as the map will still rely on one of my LIBs because the airfields need taxiways and such)

So far I have planned Ukraine vs Romania, Bulgaria, USN vs Russia (Original campaign, maintaining most of the missions so the original videos are compatible, but still greatly improved), Russia vs USN (CIS campaign, pretty much), Russia vs NATO, Ukraine vs Russia...

-Steven

What's the status on the map? I am only 4 missions into this so early on is better than having to go back in and redo stuff after 25 missions are made. Also what is the estimate size of the map? This idea does intrigue me.

Post subject: Well...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 23:33 pm 

Well to be honest, I haven't started actual work on the map yet, but it shouldn't take too long, all I have to do is add new terrain tiles to areas which were originally blank in the .mm, and edit the airfield locations... Might still take 2 weeks or so, considering my schedule. I can increase the map size considerably as long as it's expanded to the north or to the east, I haven't decided on how big it'll be.

-Steven

Post subject: Re: Well...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 01:03 am 

Speedy wrote:
Well to be honest, I haven't started actual work on the map yet, but it shouldn't take too long, all I have to do is add new terrain tiles to areas which were originally blank in the .mm, and edit the airfield locations... Might still take 2 weeks or so, considering my schedule. I can increase the map size considerably as long as it's expanded to the north or to the east, I haven't decided on how big it'll be.

-Steven

Hmm an increase to the north might be beneficial. Okay I'll keep working but make allowances for the possibility of a new map. You can't disappear on me though LOL!!!