Zephyr Net

Return to the Fighters Anthology Resource Center

Go to the VNFAWING.com Forums
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 07:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 04:57 am 

ForsakenOutlaw or Cent...

Have you left us again? I have not seen you on the FA Forums for awhile.

I am updating the vnfawing.com website but I am a bit confused by your URL changes.

Wasnt your site originally ForsakenOutlaw.com, but then changed to theForsakenOutlaw.com?

But now it seems to be ForsakenOutlaw.com again...?

Is this the URL that is permanent for your site now?

Will you be delving back into FA dev?

Will you ever do another Cent's WOrld article?

Thanks!

CAG out...

TSH Member/Developer
VNFAWING.com Forum Administrator

VNFAWING Forums
VNFAWING Website

FA Futures/FA-2 is Still Being Worked On and Will Be Released...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 23:30 pm 

Whole lotta questions there. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit and run XP in VM but I started a new job in February and I've had zilch time to do squat really. So I haven't popped in a lot since.

My website was theforsakenoutlaw.com but GISOL effed me raw, hard, and without lube. So yeah that URL is forever lost. I have forsakenoutlaw.com but it's in serious need of overhaul and hasn't been touched in years and it really just has my stuff for NationStates, which are all coming off to go on an NS Wiki setup. Not sure what I'll do with the site after that to be honest, I haven't done any web stuff in forever, not really appealing anymore.

So far as my getting back to FA dev, probably not and as far as articles, hell you guys know more about FA than I do now, wouldn't be much purpose in it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 03:20 am 

Hey its good to see you back! Congrats on the job and yea I know what you mean about internet stuff not being very appealing anymore. To much work these days...

Thank you for the info though. I will update the links pending your decisions on the future of your site.

If you take it down please toss me a PM about it at the time. Thanks again and good luck with your new job... :D

TSH Member/Developer

VNFAWING Forums
VNFAWING Website

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 18:01 pm 

CAG Hotshot wrote:
Hey its good to see you back! Congrats on the job and yea I know what you mean about internet stuff not being very appealing anymore. To much work these days...

Thank you for the info though. I will update the links pending your decisions on the future of your site.

If you take it down please toss me a PM about it at the time. Thanks again and good luck with your new job... :D

Honestly you might as well delink it because it won't be used for FA ever again. More than likely it'll turn into a photography portfolio for my work.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 20:06 pm 

ForsakenOutlaw wrote:
CAG Hotshot wrote:

Honestly you might as well delink it because it won't be used for FA ever again. More than likely it'll turn into a photography portfolio for my work.

Its not linked for FA purposes, its linked from your old articles which I still house, so visitors can drop by to see your site...

TSH Member/Developer

VNFAWING Forums
VNFAWING Website