Zephyr Net

Return to the Fighters Anthology Resource Center

Go to the VNFAWING.com Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 09:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 16:04 pm 

I have decided what exactly I want to do with this release. First of all I am going to take off the individual downloads and just have one download for all the single player and all the multi-player missions. For multiplayer you will have each part zipped down separately in its respective file. So you'll download one ZIP file with 9 others inside. For the single-player you'll download either seven or two (not decided yet) files. One will feature all the *.cam & *.txt files. The other one or six will feature missions. This way you can plug them in and they'll overwrite the six default campaigns so that this can be your entire campaign. Spiffy huh! That means I'll need to do some work on the briefings, there are already over 130 mission briefings I have to fix because I left a stupid ROE in there that shouldn't be there so I'm going to fix all of them. That means there will be a re-release of the LIB as well, just because I know I am bound to find a mess-up somewhere as I always do :(. But once it's done it's done, until someone reports a problem.

SO IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW LET ME KNOW ASAP OR ELSE YOU'LL BE SHIT OUT OF LUCK AND THEN DON'T COME WHINING TO ME!

Thank You