Zephyr Net

Return to the Fighters Anthology Resource Center

Go to the VNFAWING.com Forums
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 08:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 06:21 am 

Updated and Edited the ZSU-57 shape... Lengthed the chassis a slight bit to better balance out the shape and altered the turret and lowered the guns some and corrected their length, and seperated the turret from the body of the vehicle to give it a moving turret...

I still have to work on the tracer shape to shorten it a bit, like I did for the aircraft cannons, but leave it the bright yellow to better represent the high speed shell...

Also I need to increase the size of the gun blast to more accurately model it...

This vehicle is like any other AAA site, you cant add it to a convoy and with the limitations of the FA I had to make the chassis always pointing so the turret can rotate around it...

So this vehicle cant be be setup as a moving vehicle uinless moving north(forward) or south(backing up) or it will drive sideways...

To be honest I am not sure it will drive at all, so I will have to do some quick testing on that and post back later on it...

CAG out...

TSH Member/Developer
VNFAWING.com Forum Administrator

VNFAWING Forums
VNFAWING Website

FA Futures/FA-2 is Still Being Worked On and Will Be Released...

Last edited by CAG Hotshot on Mon Mar 01, 2010 01:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 06:33 am 

Did some testing and yes it looks realeastic only when moving forwards (northernly) or in reverse (southernly). This presents a problem considering the North Koreans will be advancing southernly and this vehicle is used in missions moving like that, will look like its backing up the entire time! LMAO!

Here are few more shots of the gun vehicle engaging me while it was backing up as I approached it from the south east...

Shows the to large tracer very well... That will be the next bit of work, should only take a few minutes to complete...

I will post some more pics when I get that accomplished...

TSH Member/Developer
VNFAWING.com Forum Administrator

VNFAWING Forums
VNFAWING Website

FA Futures/FA-2 is Still Being Worked On and Will Be Released...