Zephyr Net

Return to the Fighters Anthology Resource Center

Go to the VNFAWING.com Forums
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2024 17:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 17:39 pm 

I have been successful at recoloring the new shape to any color within the FA pallette...

This is far in advance of what I could do previously. This is almost as advanced as my previous 'shape cracking' procedures...

However this doesnt require any third party to help me...

As an example I know have a dark grey SU27 Shape with a new skin that realeastically mimics the Chinese SU-27s and SU-30MKKs in service.

These new aircraft skins and shapes will be in both version versions of FAF when I do the final Korea release...

I will post a screenshot of these aircraft tomorrow...

This also means that may be successful at recoloring all the shapes in FA to any color on the pallette... even the most stubborn like the E2000...

Also to update you , I have chosen a new shape for the J-10s in FAF... I was using the Grippen becasue of the single engined delta layout with canards, but the lack of a chin inlet has always bothered me... I have added a detailed (enough) skin to one of the F-31 shapes to allow its use in its place... My next step will be to delete the vector paddles from teh shape in the same way that Hotfrog removed the canards from the SU35B shape... I am hoping to be successful at that before the final relase of FAF Korea...

I will keep everyone informed...

CAG out...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 19:03 pm 

Is this shape 100% restricted to FAF? I feel like a jerk for asking but if it isn't do you think I could use it in GR6 to rid the world of that UGLY Su-27 snow and blue? If it is don't worry, no hard feelings either way!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 13:59 pm 

No all shapes will become shareware... They will be open to everyone that wants them...

Here is the pics of the new Chinese J-11 skin and shape color...